Seducing Lesbian Hipster Girls

SuicideGirls.com - Pin-Up Punk Rock and Goth hipster Girls“I have a proposition for you” she says

The bartender is leaning over the bar, staring at me, waiting for a response.

She is a cute petite hipster girl with short black hair, a nose piercing and a witty sense of humor.  Oh, and she’s a lesbian too.  This is Bartender Jaimie.

“Alright, what do you have in mind”

“I have two double shot glasses behind the bar, one with your name on it, and you can have anything you want in it, what do you think?” she asks

“Hmm, you drive a hard bargain, but ok,” I say, “how ’bout a black sambuca… chilled?”

“Uggghhhh gag… I’d rather suck a hundred cocks than drink that shit” she says in disgust

“Ha, well personally, I think I’ll stick with the shot”

As Bartender Jaimie begins whipping up some drinks, I turn my head to the left and notice an attractive slender red head.  She has tattoos running down her arms, a pale white face and a devious smile.  She looks like she could pose for the suicide girls.  In fact, there are a number of hipster girls in the pub tonight, many of them very bangable.

This happens every Monday night when Bartender Jaimie is working.  All the hot lesbian hipster girls come out to play.  Yet here I am, a straight pick-up artist dressed in what I like to call “lumberjack sexual” and totally out of my league.  Shit, I’m not even playing the same game.  It’s complete torture!

Part of me wants to believe that deep down inside, at least some of these girls are bisexual.  I’ve already had some success in attracting straight hipster girls, so I don’t see why I couldn’t step things up a notch and try to seduce some lesbians.  I mean really, is that too much to ask?

“Here’s your fucking swill water” Jaimie says as she slides the shot over

We toast.  I suck down my double Sambuca.  She sucks down a double Jameson.  It’s hardcore.

“So, we should hit up the strippers sometime… what’d ya think?” she says in a casual tone

Damn, I love hipster girls.

know1 January 27, 2009 at 11:02 pm

Interesting post. I must admit I have wondered how hard it would be to turn a lesbian straight if only for a night or two(or 3)

Doc Holliday February 10, 2009 at 12:40 am

Haha, the title of this post sums up my life.

Ivan February 13, 2009 at 12:04 am

I’ve done this twice before and if nothing else it’s really hit or miss. One of them (hippie chick) was great in bed and I had been friends with for a year or so – so there was a strong bond there that I think intensified things. The other one (hipster chick) seemed casually interested / played hard to get – so we hung out a bit and she said she’d be into a tumble. She was hyper critical the whole time and kept saying things like ‘I’m not used to being with a man’. It was just AWKWARD.

So I’d say go for it, but even if you ‘close’ things don’t get your hopes up too high. I think most people in this world (male + female) are some shade of bi – on top of this there are a lot of lesbians out there that just want to get off (bi men as well). The odds really aren’t half bad, but more often than not these kinds of interactions aren’t what they’re cracked up to be. Go for it & see what happens.

Gone Savage May 17, 2009 at 10:22 pm

What do you mean you’re not even playing the same game? You have the most important aspect of identity IN COMMON with them. You both like pussy!

Alex June 9, 2009 at 11:20 pm

Turning butch to a submissive slut. Whoa, that’s a big challenge for any guy out in there. Would try and keep you posted once Ive made it.

Stoner with a Boner June 5, 2010 at 8:36 pm

hahahahahahaha

You have about as much chance of seducing a lesbian as a gay man has of seducing you…..

If she is seducable, she wasn’t truly a lesbian…..

If you wanna go the tacky rute ask if you can watch while she plays with her G.F.

Mel September 26, 2010 at 4:36 pm

I firmly believe the only type of women that are true lesbian are the ones with extra high levels of testosterone and clits resmbling a thumb.

All the rest are faking it for a plethora of bullshit reasons, like getting back at mom and dad for something, are theyre trying to fit in with the dykes in their women’s studies class.

At the end of the day they still crave dick from an alpha male.

Captain Awesome April 18, 2011 at 5:17 pm

“At the end of the day they still crave dick from an alpha male.”

And you sound like a beta gay male in closet who craves for dick.