Why Pick-up Artists Wear Tight Jeans to Attract Women

Ever wonder why the world’s greatest seducers are so fond of tight pants? It is not because they look particularly good or are even remotely comfortable. The real reason is to make the ass look tight. It’s true, women love a tight little ass. In fact, 40% of women are most attracted to the buttocks, much more than any other part of the male body. So, wearing pants that allow you to show off your ass makes sense as a way to be more attractive.

Pick up Artist Tested, Girl Approved

When I first discovered and started reading about the seduction community one of the first concepts I picked up on was the use of tight fitting pants. Pick-up artists such as Mystery and Neil Strauss were constantly outfitting there students in skin tight pants. We even see a great example of this in the second episode of VH1′s The Pick Up Artist reality show where each contestant is shown coming out of a dressing room in the tightest pants he’s ever worn in their lives.

I remember the first time I bought a truly good fitting pair of jeans. They hugged my ass nicely and the crotch was dangerously close to mushing my testicles into the taint. Despite the uncomfortable feel, I did receive a huge reaction from my many lady friends at the time. “Wow, I love your new style” became a commonly heard phrase. Yes, just a simple change of jeans meant that I had a completely different style. From that day forth I have abandoned the baggy saggy pants that plagued my past and the only thing I look for in pants is how it makes my ass look.

Rock Stars and Men in Uniform

The tight pants look isn’t just for pick-up artists, it is a common trait amongst all male sex symbols. Just look at rock/pop stars like Mick Jagger, Bruce Springsteen and especially Lenny Kravitz. All of these men are known for their tight jeans and similarly cute asses.

Also, it is common that women love a man in uniform. It is my belief that the reason this is true is that most uniforms fit well and help to show off the butt. Some uniforms are more attractive than others and are probably based on tightness of the ass area. For example, a football player is probably going to score higher on the attraction meter than say an infantry man. Think about it; police men, Sailors and Spanish Matadors all have pants that fit well and hug the ass. Women swoon over these guys. Coincidence? I think not.

The Science of Tight Butts

We know that cute little male asses are attractive to females but what is the reason behind this? According to the The Definitive Book of Body Language by Allan and Barbara Pease it’s because of our fundamental need for mating.

The secret is that a tight, muscular rear is necessary to make the strong forward thrusting motion needed for successful sperm transfer during sex. A man with a fat or flabby derriere has difficulty with this forward movement and has a tendency to throw his entire body weight into the thrust. For women, this isn’t ideal, as the man’s weight can be uncomfortable on her and make it difficult to breathe. By contrast, the small, tight rear promises a greater chance of doing an effective job.

Use Discretion Where Needed

Obviously, you don’t want to go overboard in the tight jeans department. There is a difference between tight well fitting jeans and spray on pants. If you look ridiculous then you’re kind of defeating the whole purpose of the tight jean philosophy, which is to attract women with your butt, not scare them off.

Also, be sure to avoid the dreaded male camel toe at ALL COSTS!

So there you have it. Want to attract women? Start by getting a tight pair of jeans.

The Saint August 28, 2007 at 7:53 am

Women like to look at guy’s asses cuz that’s where the wallet is (in the back pocket)!

Speak Sexy September 5, 2007 at 12:55 pm

lol, that’s a great social evolutionist theory quote that I’ve run across before in my sexuality studies. But really, women like tight butts because it means more thrusting power and ability to impregnate us? That’s just like the waist-to-hip ratio stuff for women. When you look at a woman’s figure, are you thinking “Yep, her waist is 70% or less of her hips – I should mount her now cuz it’ll be easy for her to give birth later on!”

I doubt there’s even a tiny part of your brain thinking that. I’m all for evolution, but some “scientist” like to make up fun sounding stories as explanations to otherwise strange phenomena. ie – Most women like tight butts because they are cute. Most men like small waists because they are hot. That’s it. The end.

Fun blog BTW. ;)

Matt Savage September 6, 2007 at 9:50 am

Obviously we aren’t consciously thinking of the evolutionary theory of why we like someone when we see them but I think the scientific reasons make sense on a subconscious level.

It’s not as simple as “women like tight butts because they are cute.” There has to be a reason as to why they think tight butts are cute, right? This is where the science comes in. Sure the science might not be absolutely correct but it’s theories are better than no explanations at all.

It makes sense to me.:)

Jerome September 13, 2007 at 8:06 am

That’s a good way of looking at it, haha! This ebook I’m reading talks about sex and relationships, and the language of looks plays a really big part in cementing a really good rapport, sexually. Cheers!

bobzimmy October 7, 2007 at 5:04 pm

Why did you delete my comment? Gay men do in fact like to look at other guys’ asses and the tighter the better. Deleting our comments won’t make us go away.

Matt Savage October 10, 2007 at 9:54 am

Bob,

I deleted your comment because I didn’t think it had any relevance to the post. Your comment above is the same. You are just pointing out an obvious observance that doesn’t really have anything to do with seduction or pick up artists.

Matt

09--------- December 25, 2007 at 8:23 pm

You must be from e western country…
Clothes do not have a p or v.they dont have gender.
They made to wear in any way we want to.Since 1950 Women started to wear pants in the west but that’s because the man in the west were unable to wear good pants were unable to wear good cloths that is why women in the west took over man clothes.

Josh April 29, 2010 at 10:42 am

My ex used to always complain about my baggy pants. I really didnt care back then, I had grown up on the baggy pants in the skateboarding culture when I was young and thought baggy pants were just too tight. After we broke up, I realized that her gripes had merit because I soon found out after having to try to meet women, that tighter pants fared better for me. Also the general trend has tightened up as well, but I got hell from my guy friends for a couple of years. Not any more though. If they say anything, I tell them: Most women cant tell the difference between your hipness and the 15 year old tagger on the street sporting ECKO, all an adult woman sees is baggy pants and therefore – kid. Not trying to pick up on 15 year olds!

Matt Savage April 29, 2010 at 12:02 pm

@Josh,
You hit the nail on the head. Baggy pants = your a kid or a bum. Good fitting pants = you care about your appearance.

jay June 7, 2010 at 10:03 am

This is dum dumb s*%T.Who really gives a F what women like when they are gay-oriented anyways.Is this all women
think about is sexuality,hair & cosmetics? Fellas,it ain’t
cute being feminine and its not all about what women want
stop being their slaves and worshippers.Teach people
how to selectively but properly buy right fitting clothes
can we get advocacy on that,I doubt it! You women need
to stop this mindless foolishness & grow up!

12 incher December 10, 2010 at 4:16 pm

Breeders need to practice more birth control before they completely and irreversibly fuck up the planet. Start by castrating male heteros and finish by offering free tube tying for overhumping females! That should be a fairly good start! LMAO!