Kissing Older Women

How does a guy learn to become a great kisser? I think there are two things that one would need to do: practice by kissing women more frequently and practice with someone with more experience. So, for a guy to become a great kisser, it makes sense that his best chance for learning is by frequently kissing older more experienced women.

On this particular Saturday night, I am at the local pub…again. I approach a few different women and attempt to attract them with a few of my witty stories but it just isn’t working tonight.

There is one older woman sitting in the corner by herself. I am already familiar with this woman as I’ve interacted with her on numerous other occasions. She is Mistress Molly.

Mistress Molly is in her late 30′s, probably around age 38 or 39, and she is very cute. This would make her about ten years older than me, so I think it definitely classifies her as an “older woman.” Not that I consider late 30′s as old, just comparatively older.

I go over and sit down with Mistress Molly. We immediately strike up an engaging conversation. We talk about dating and relationships. I tell her about my pursuit in meeting and attracting women. She gives me all kinds of advice and stories about her relationship experiences. Before we know it, we had talked for over two hours straight. All the while, there is some light banter and kino between us.

As the bar closes we walk outside together about to part ways.

“Have a good night” I say as I lean in to her.

Just like that we are kissing and it…was…good! She is by far one of the best kissers I’ve ever kissed before. To be honest, this isn’t the first time we’ve kissed. I’ve kissed her on New Year’s Eve and several weeks ago as well.

Our lips finally unlock and we both smile at each other with our gleaming eyes. We turn and head our separate ways.

Michael March 27, 2007 at 6:25 am

Kissing older women is always great, which is why I guess one of the reasons my wife is older.

Anonymous March 27, 2007 at 1:28 pm

Aw come on, drop the nice guy routine and become the “Savage” that you are. Caveman her ass and take her back to your place. Time to step up to the plate!

THE SAINT

Anonymous March 27, 2007 at 3:07 pm

Yeah, it’s time to go savage or else you’ll end up blogging about seduction instead of doing it for real.

The only guys I know who kiss women and leave it at that are gay. Seriously.

ITotem March 28, 2007 at 6:34 am

And for those who don’t have the luxury to practice new kissing techniques from older women, there’s always DVDs like “The Art of Kissing.” It’s a pretty humorous explanation of various types of kissing, but I’ll agree with Matt Savage here. Kissing women, ANY women, is great :)

Anonymous March 28, 2007 at 9:12 am

Ive always said,”You can tell how good a lover someone will be, by the way they kiss”. Uptight kiss, uptight lover. Sloppy kiss, well you get it.
So Matt, if the kissing is so great, what are you really afraid of? The age difference? I dont think so…

Anonymous March 29, 2007 at 12:01 am

Go for it man. Your starting to sound more like an alcoholic versus a seduction man.
-Adam

Matt Savage March 29, 2007 at 2:42 am

Michael,

There is definitely something attractive about being with a woman older than you, not sure what it is though…experience I suppose?

Saint,

Haha, yea man, I have been a bit wishy washy lately. Time to start living up to my name. Good call.

Anonymous 11:07,

I’ve been kissing a lot more women lately which is a far cry from a year ago. My seduction skills are improving, which are the subject of my blogs.

I’m not saying I only want to kiss them and leave it at that. Maybe I could have gone further in this seduction, I don’t know. I didn’t push for the lay, but at least I had the balls to go for the kiss. It’s all about baby steps. You can’t expect me to go from being terrible with women to being a stud overnight.

By the way, since when is kissing women considered gay?

itotem,

Never heard of that DVD but I think I’ll stick with the real thing:)

Anonymous 5:12,

Interesting about the “good kisser, good lover” concept. I’ve never heard that before but it makes sense. For the record, the age difference doesn’t bother me. So, what am I afraid of if it’s not that? Shit man, I don’t know. Perhaps it’s the lack of experience in escalating from kissing to sex…

Adam,

I suppose with all these posts about the pub I am sounding a bit alcoholic these days. But really I don’t end up drinking that much because of all my socializing and attempts to attract women I barely have time to drink much at all (with the exception of St. Paddy’s day weekend).

I could focus more on day game but with a full-time job and graduate school it’s difficult to find time for meeting women during the day.

-Matt Savage

bhaskar... March 31, 2007 at 5:13 am

With age comes maturity…and with maturity comes sensibility…And I guess sensible ,sensitive people are more true…. And this is displayed in their kiss… And yeah I do think that older women are great….

Ana Renee Jones April 10, 2007 at 2:41 pm

Matt,

I love your stories. I didn’t realize you were about my age. That’s cool. Maybe you can use Mistress Molly as a “slight” jealousy plot line in the future. I can see it now:

You’re talking to a hottie, and you excuse yourself to interact with MM for a little while and then you come back and say “she’s sweet. She’s always giving me great advice.” Or something like that.

Girls look at the way other girls act with guys. Whenever MM is around you can interrupt an interaction to go and talk to her for a while. Other girls will see that this “pretty older woman” is fond of you and they’ll take their cues.

I love keeping up on your dating life.

Take care,
Ana

meandering man August 5, 2007 at 12:56 pm

Hey Matt, what on EARTH gave you the idea that her kiss did NOT mean “Come to bed with me!” ??

Maybe you are feeling a bit shy or she’s not in your age group (maybe you do have a type, after all?) but that’s great. If you really like her, that is.
She is older and prob. more experienced and can teach you a few things. Even if it won’t be a lasting affair, it will help you a lot for the future. Have you never watched the movie “The Graduate”? It’s compulsory viewing!!

Have fun, whatever you decide to do…

Matt Savage August 6, 2007 at 3:59 pm

Meandering Man,

I love the movie, “The Graduate.” It is probably in my top 10 of all time!

You’re right, this was basically an invitation to the bedroom. I’ll admit I kind of chickened out here. Probably due to a simple lack of experience in closing the deal. I still see her around here and there. We do flirt with each other on occasion still, so there is no reason why this couldn’t be salvaged:)

Ian Smith March 18, 2008 at 9:35 pm

“I don’t think things will ever get sexual between us. Because of our age difference we lead very different lives and I don’t see a relationship going any further than the kissy one we have right now. Not that I don’t mind as she is a damn fine kisser.”

I disagree with your outlook on the possibilities, and while I don’t know the exact circumstances of your situation, I do know mine. I’m in a very very different place in my life right now, and so is the women I met who just happens to be twice my age. Doesn’t stop us. However, I understand this is a very situational thing, because people feel differently, your cougar may be looking for more than just a boy toy, while others may not be. I’d explore it more thought instead of just dismissing it so quickly. Don’tcha think?

Be Well.